The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Amazing

My Favorite part was ''and monty python and the holy grails black night''. excellent. made me chuckle.

however im confused. How come, if you got 4.62 (which is the highest score ever) why arnt you on the top 50 list? you should be at the top.

altffour responds:

It's updated every wednesday

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Wasnt this What Live 8 Was For?

Heres a review that will make no sense about which side im on. so i'll tell you now. This cartoon rocks, but....

Nice Idea. I think live 8 tried to do the same thing.
none of it would really effect george bush's small mind.
Live 8, yeah great, weere telling veryone to do something! w00tage or what? lets dig up maddona and make her play one of her songs for an hour on loop and then have some other people. Hang on? George Bush, Are you even FUCKING LISTENING?

So we can all try to make this better, but really we can do nothing about, cept send a quid a month instead of buying ringtones, but that still doesnt effect much.

Nice cartoon. I like it, And sure, MAKE GEORGE BUSH WATCH IT, he might understand a cartoon ''oohh its bright''.

but things like this sadly dont much effect.
and where's george bush now? Eating Pork. I Rest My case

Beast Boi Pt.4 Beast Boi Pt.4

You F**cking Rock

I Just love you (not literally) for actually getting this past judgement. You sir. are a genius. Unless you actually intnded this cartoon to be good.... please say you diddnt....

ViceFullbuster responds:

Damn right. =)

Burnt Face Man 5 Burnt Face Man 5

Dave,

You are a freakin genius.

I love all burnt face man cartoons and this one seems to beat all the rest with a knobbly stick.

''Please dont SONIC BOOM me''

The Swell Collab 02 The Swell Collab 02

Really now...

was there any point?

I found it on eBay I found it on eBay

Could Of been Alot Better

I Love weird al and I would happily bumrape him, however the cartoon could of been alot better. still nice.. thing...

(2005) NotYorFriendAnymor (2005) NotYorFriendAnymor

laugh out loud

this is by far the best klay kartoon. me and my mates are always quoting this. the voices are amazing also.

Oh noes! Oh noes!

ok....

I really REALLY liked the style of animation and graphics on this. shame there wasnt a good story. work on story than come back. still nice lookin' tho.

Hopekool responds:

Thx for the style ! But about the story... i did'nt wanted to make one ,it's only a little life lesson!! So don't stay on the grass !

Bastards Bastards

Genius

This Rocks. It really was funny as hell. actually it was near exact to david's stuff. BUT WHO CARES? IT RULES

alienredwolf responds:

Why, thankyou Angry_Tubby. I do realise that I was watching too much David Firth cartoons at the time of making it but yeah, I think it has alot of my own humour in there as well. I'm pretty sure I mixed David Firth's "Burnt Face Man" style with a bit of Marc. M's "Hans Dick" style.

Thanks anyway, braaah!

More Like "Cock Day" !!!1 More Like "Cock Day" !!!1

wtf?

no, really, wtf?
i liked teh voice, however this is utter shite, clock crew are actually really glod, but i guess thats opinion.

alienredwolf responds:

Don't you "wtf?" me, young man.

Yes, this is utter shite. You are correct. Well done. If clock-fags can make them, why can't I?

Their are some moderately "glod" Clock flashes but the majority are not. Even the well animated ones still lack in quality audio and plot. It was an allright idea, but it has gone waaay too far.

Teh, teh, teh. Do you actually speak like this? Because I hpe you know, typing "teh" is no quicker than typing "the". So, in conclusion, you just sound like an knob.

Your pal, Daniel.